Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] mod_yj_booking problems 2.0

01-08-2011, 08:29 AM
# 1 (permalink)
max_minardi76
hi, i'm a new joomla user and today i try to install mod_yj_booking 2.0 but i don't understand why it doest work ...

i have problem with captcha and sending email ...
link: Benvenuto

ps. sorry for my english
01-08-2011, 09:30 AM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
Could be a few things:

1. Permissions: have a look here http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...age-error.html, basically try to set permissions for the booking module folder to 755 or even higher.
2. Missing graphics library, i will get back to you about the exact requirements so that you coud check those against your host.

Probably it is just permissions, so let me know how you get on with changing those.
01-09-2011, 10:24 AM
# 3 (permalink)
max_minardi76
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggoo
Could be a few things:

1. Permissions: have a look here http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...age-error.html, basically try to set permissions for the booking module folder to 755 or even higher.
2. Missing graphics library, i will get back to you about the exact requirements so that you coud check those against your host.

Probably it is just permissions, so let me know how you get on with changing those.
i try to set 755 permission in folder /modules/mod_yj_booking but captcha image don't work
01-09-2011, 01:40 PM
# 4 (permalink)
maggoo
Try 777 and also have a look at the ownership of your files, it should be you and not apache. I looked at your site yesterday and it gave a 500 server error, meaning it is related to the server setup and not the extension itself. Should you not be able to fix it that way i can only suggest to contact your host and explain the situation to them.
01-10-2011, 04:34 AM
# 5 (permalink)
max_minardi76
i try 755 and 777 .... but ... nothing ...

link: lnx.ilmondoinpiazza.com

hosting MNT: Aruba
PHP: 5.2.16PHP:
Apache::Htpasswd 1.8
01-10-2011, 05:18 AM
# 6 (permalink)
max_minardi76
another little question ....
i see the demo here
how i can use the ORDER NOW button ? where is the button or the componet
thank's

[SOLVED] only use class "order"

01-10-2011, 06:17 AM
# 7 (permalink)
maggoo
And have you checked ownership in directadmin of cpanel?
01-10-2011, 08:05 AM
# 8 (permalink)
max_minardi76
I have to check what exactly?

sorry
01-10-2011, 08:32 AM
# 9 (permalink)
maggoo
You have changed permissions through your ftp program, right?

Depending on your server setup that isn't enough. Most, if not all, hosts give you the ability to access your site directly either with cpanel or directadmin. That is the part where you can also create databases, or in general where you can manage your account.

Now, there must be something there where you can manage your files, usually called file manager. There you will have a similar structure as on ftp but a few more possibilities.

The important ones for this case would be file permissions and ownership. Where you see the structure of your joomla installation there you would see columns with permissions, uid and gid. The last two must be you (that means you as in your account name) and not apache.

So check those for the booking module and change them to you.

If still in doubt you should really have a look at your hosts documentation.
01-10-2011, 08:55 AM
# 10 (permalink)
max_minardi76
yes i changed permission by FTP but also by my filemanager domain ...
i tryed 777, 757, and 755

I'm afraid it will not work on aruba server.
u can see characteristc here