Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Login & Registration not working

01-04-2011, 08:34 AM
# 1 (permalink)
dmstevens
Hi,

I am currently using YJ Pop Login on this site:
Academy 360 TV

When you click the Login buttons, the pop-over window appears, I enter the loing username and passowrd, click submit and the site redirects to the homepage and I am not logged in.

Also, clicking the 'Register' button, the pop-over appears, I complete the form and submit it and the site then takes me to a register page where I must re-enter the same information.

Appreciate any help you can provide.
01-05-2011, 09:35 AM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
That is some site you have there, nice

I pressed some buttons and wasn't redirected to the register page, you already fixed that?

But let's keep it simple for starters, you have two logins on the frontpage, why not try just one?

Since you have done quite a bit of customization, maybe you could also try the pop login as it comes, without all the customization.
01-06-2011, 08:56 AM
# 3 (permalink)
dmstevens
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I have switched off the top 'login' and 'register' buttons, so just the lower left hand column buttons being now useable.

If I click 'register' and then 'Close', the register window closes and the login window then opens.

Any ideas how to prevent this?

Thanks
01-06-2011, 09:54 AM
# 4 (permalink)
maggoo
If i compare just the size of the original js with the one on your site then it seems to me that you have modified this as well. So, to keep it simple, just unpublish the modified one and publish the original one, quite sure it will work as intended then. On free modules we can't support this level of customization, i hope you understand that.

But before that, please run it with mtupgrade plugin off, might be as simple as that.