Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

K2 compatibility ?

12-09-2010, 04:29 PM
# 1 (permalink)
DiSalvio12
Hello,

first of all I want to thank you for your great works !! Nice templates and nice extensions !!

I just discover K2 extension and installing it on my YouPhoto installation but I want to know if they are any way to merge your extensions with K2 instead of Joomla basic system ?

Thank you so much,

G.T.
12-09-2010, 06:32 PM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
Thanks for the kind words, and its only getting better with this new menu: YouStorage - Hosting Joomla Template

As a pure K2 extension we only have this one at the moment: http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...rerelease.html

You could do quite a lot with that.

Then there are of course extensions like YJIS 3.0 and YJ Planner that give you the possibility of inserting your own link, and thus also to K2.

Hope this helps.
01-26-2011, 06:07 PM
# 3 (permalink)
bvelez
I think that all YJ extensions should support k2, why? because it's used by 90% of users of joomla to manage their contents.