Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

banner position moving down

10-19-2010, 06:37 AM
# 1 (permalink)
jackdani82
I found another problem with the banner position. I put the login module on banner position. So far works fine. Nice layout. But when I choose another menu point in mainmenu the login mosule is moving down a bit and it looks it bit broken. If I go back to startpage everything ok. Just combined with the other menus the problem occures. (See attached screenshot) Any suggestions?

I would be very thankful if somebody has an idea to solve this style/ module problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bannerposition.jpg (11.8 KB, 9 views)
10-19-2010, 06:48 AM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello jackdani82 , please post both links so i can troubleshoot , i cant see you issue very well on this images.
10-19-2010, 06:58 AM
# 3 (permalink)
jackdani82
Just go to ...
and compare the different main menus

for example startpage and articles blog
10-19-2010, 07:24 AM
# 4 (permalink)
jackdani82
maybe you should move your answer from the "menu in background (hidden) - thread" to here. it is a bit mixed up now...
10-20-2010, 10:40 AM
# 5 (permalink)
jackdani82
It is module related. Could not fix it until now. But rearraged some content and is not needed any more.