Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Adding youtube video

04-28-2008, 08:57 PM
# 21 (permalink)
CProject60
Thanks , if you unpublish the picture the MB might work right. Unpublish everything but the one I gave you. Im going to give you my email address using your contact page.
04-28-2008, 09:53 PM
# 22 (permalink)
cuppan
Thanks
04-29-2008, 09:27 AM
# 23 (permalink)
CProject60
I checked the Media Box and it isnt installed correctly , you have to uninstall the old one. Download the 1.5 version and reinstall it. I tried to uninstall it and it said something about needing your FTP to install extenstions. So youre going to have to do it. I did change the code for you, but youre going to have to replace the Media Box Plugin.
04-29-2008, 12:57 PM
# 24 (permalink)
cuppan
CP60: thank you for your help. I also tried to uninstall the mb from my site. What I noticed was when looking at the list of plugins they all had a version/date/author. (I am wondering if there was a mb file there at all) My mb had nothing. When I went to edit my mb it was directed to a bot_mb.php. I went to filezilla and looked for my media box and I didnt see any file. I downloaded the mb 1.5 as you suggested and then loaded it to my server, and changed permission. When I click on the video clip it is still going to youtube. I am not sure what to do. I can uninstall the 1.5 I just loaded again if you think I should. But I couldnt get the mb plugin to uninstall from my website. Now when I go to the uninstall mb it still has no version/date/author.... so I dont know what to think. :S Ill wait to hear from you.
Thanks

Note:

I told Neo about the problem you are having and he will help you with it.
04-29-2008, 05:11 PM
# 25 (permalink)
cuppan
Thank you - you have been patient and a great help
04-29-2008, 05:20 PM
# 26 (permalink)
neo
well the version is not the issue at all , it does not have to be there, as for installation,I need your domain name in order to troubleshoot
05-01-2008, 12:43 PM
# 27 (permalink)
neo
OK all fixed ,
1. Your Mediabox folder was empty , might be issue with your FTP installer
2. The youtube videos MUST have word watch in the link , like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA
05-01-2008, 12:46 PM
# 28 (permalink)
neo
3 the right slider and bottom slider , MUST have 2 modules published
user6 and user7 , user 11 user 12