Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

PATHWAY_MSG (footer)

09-17-2010, 09:28 AM
# 1 (permalink)
gUiROXX
Dear Team,
i want to know where i could configure the "PATHWAY_MSG", it only shows PATHWAY_MSG, not like in the demo: "You are here: "

thanks 4 ur help.
gUi
09-17-2010, 10:54 AM
# 3 (permalink)
gUiROXX
hello neo, i realy didnt change the name, i looked in: root/administrator/language/de-DE and root/administrator/language/en-GB, there are NO language files (de-DE.tpl_yougrids.ini)or(en-GB.tpl_yougrids.ini).
I take the file: root/templates/yougrids/admin/en-GB.tpl_yougrids.ini and placed them into this folder: root/administrator/language/en-GB
and the same file (renamed to de-DE) in this folder root/administrator/language/de-DE (only for testing).
But without changes

i hope you understand my "english". =)
09-17-2010, 11:30 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
hmm , strange , files should be placed there on install.
what did you install and how?

did you use demo or template only?

the template xml file looks for lang in administrator/langage/en-GB/
09-17-2010, 12:26 PM
# 5 (permalink)
gUiROXX
i dont know what u mean with "demo / template only"
09-17-2010, 12:33 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
ok ,
we have a full demo install that is actual joomla installation of our demo and we have a template installation only .

which one did you use?
09-17-2010, 12:35 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
I just downloaded the template file ,YouGrids Template

installed on fresh joomla installation trough Joomla installer and no lang issues.
Attached Images
File Type: png pathlang.PNG (3.7 KB, 9 views)
09-17-2010, 12:47 PM
# 8 (permalink)
gUiROXX
well, i only downloaded the template too.
YouGrids Free Joomla Template

i didnt installed the template.
The system admin did install the template, but i dont know how.
Maybee he does some misstakes.

Thanks for ur help.
i will test it sonn, with a fresh joomla.