Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Menu IE bug

09-07-2010, 07:12 PM
# 1 (permalink)
go6o78
Sorry for my bad english

Today I noticed a problem with IE6 (not tested with IE7 and IE8)
BGSTUFF.NET
sometimes gets like the picture, as several articles and visit the menu does not load properly
The strange thing is that it does not happen every time, but for example try a few links from the menu and from time to time when mouse over the menu is obtained by the image

As if there is any overlap submenus and submenus's div (with gray color) when the bug does not get stretched all the way)

screenshot
http://a.imageshack.us/img541/9606/menuva.jpg
09-08-2010, 07:39 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
please read forum rules , custom modifications support are for developer club members ,
our default template has no issues in IE6

if you are moving or changing the menu size there are conditional classes for IE6
in yjsgcore/yjsg_hconditions.php and css/ifie.php
09-08-2010, 07:44 AM
# 3 (permalink)
go6o78
Not sure whether this bug and other versions of IE - sometimes is ok sometimes this bug
Not sure whether there has Javascript bug
That now appears here
http://www.bgstuff.net/zdrave
submenus stand each other on mouse over instead of only one load
As I delete the cache of Joomla handle temporary