Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

yjsg_scripts.php adding scripts not working

09-06-2010, 06:38 AM
# 1 (permalink)
expandmind
hello,

At yjsg_scripts.php am trying to insert a new plug-in with:

PHP Code:

if($jq_switch == 1){

$add_jq       "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"".$yj_site."/src/libraries/jquery.js\"></script>\n";

$add_jqc      "<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"".$yj_site."/src/libraries/jquery.corner.js\"></script>\n";

$add_jq_noc   "<script type=\"text/javascript\">jQuery.noConflict();</script>\n";
}else{

$add_jq       '';

$add_jqc      '';

$add_jq_noc   '';
}
?> 
after save and refresh the template is not adding my extra plug-in... is there anything else i can do about it?

firefox output:

Code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/public/templates/yougrids/src/libraries/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
regards
Alex
09-06-2010, 07:08 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
echo your script

yjsgcore/yjsg_head line 17

<?php JHTML::_('behavior.mootools'); echo $add_jq .$add_jq_noc?>

change to

<?php JHTML::_('behavior.mootools'); echo $add_jq.$add_jqc.$add_jq_noc?>
09-06-2010, 07:20 AM
# 4 (permalink)
expandmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
but why rounded corners with jq , you have them build in the template?
because i think it is much easier to have rounded corners to all like :

'.insidem, .inputbox, #horiznav ul ul a, #horiznav li ul, #footer, #youjoomla, #horiznav li#current a, #horiznav li#current a:hover, #horiznav li#current:hover a, #horiznav li#current.sfHover a, #horiznav li.active a, #centerbottom, #header, #top_menu, #horiznav, #horiznav ul li a, #horiznav ul li:hover, #horiznav ul li.sfHover, #yjsg1, #yjsg2, #yjsg3, #yjsg4, #yjsg5, #yjsg6, #yjsg7,.button, button, .box-grey, .bgwhite, .nav-testimonial, #nav-slide'

and so..

what's your opinion about this?

Thank you in advance

Alex
09-06-2010, 07:22 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
must see the output , all mods already have build in round corners and are changed by 1 image only , your rc are dependable on js and if user does not have it enabled your site will not look good,

we went trough min 20 rc techniques and choosen the best one that supports png also
09-06-2010, 07:25 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by expandmind
because i think it is much easier to have rounded corners to all like :
they are already same style and applied to all site modules
09-06-2010, 07:30 AM
# 8 (permalink)
expandmind
I agree rounded corners with only 1 png, but there is no detailed manual about your framework and am trying to learn the code and the output also module styles, page class suffix and so on..

is there any date for the documentation about yjsimplegrid?
09-06-2010, 07:31 AM
# 9 (permalink)
expandmind
also i can't see rounded option for the main body am i correct?

thank you very much for your support!!!

Alex
09-06-2010, 08:57 AM
# 10 (permalink)
neo
rounded corners option is for modules only , basically all module positions can be set to rounded corners from template manager -> advanced options,

what you are talking about is content rc , that you would have to make your own