Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Turn off mobile view

08-30-2010, 01:11 PM
# 1 (permalink)
go6o78
Hello

I want to turn off mobile view.
I included the plugin cache and occurs when someone visits the site and use index.php?Change_mobile=1&Itemid=1&option=com_cont ent

Because of caching and the next visitor sees the page the same way as the front user view as a cell phone

How to turn off this feature, I want my site to charge only the normal (dekstop) view
08-31-2010, 08:06 AM
# 2 (permalink)
go6o78
I change file yjsg_stylesw.php

PHP Code:

//MOBILE
$mymobile = array(

=> 'yjsg_mobile.php',

=> 'yjsg_main.php'
); 
to

PHP Code:

//MOBILE
$mymobile = array(

=> 'yjsg_main.php',

=> 'yjsg_main.php'
); 
and delete <div> from yjm_switch.php
but I do not know whether properly or not
08-31-2010, 08:15 AM
# 3 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - If it accomplishes what you want, and PHP does not complain that it is invalid code, then I would say it is fine.
08-31-2010, 08:18 AM
# 4 (permalink)
go6o78
Work and no php errors, but I see that working with sessions Can I get an error
Is it the right way to solve the problem

Sorry for my bad english (i use google translate to help me )
08-31-2010, 08:42 AM
# 5 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - I did not dig into or test your solution. On the surface I do not see why you should have errors with a session. Are you saying you are experiencing errors?
08-31-2010, 08:54 AM
# 6 (permalink)
go6o78
I have no errors (but I have put just a few hours)
But I wanted your opinion
08-31-2010, 09:59 AM
# 7 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Alright. This is not something that should be tied to a session, so you should be okay. Closing thread.