Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Module not showing LATEST articles

04-21-2008, 04:06 PM
# 1 (permalink)
nosins
Hi,

Im new to Joomla, so Im sure that its something that Im doing, but I thought that Id ask anyway

The tab module doesnt seem to show the latest articles. I just added articles to the section and categories that it sources from, but it continues to show older articles... Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Nick.
04-21-2008, 04:21 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
it actually does but the articles are sorted by date , you can do this

open
modules/mod_tab_news/mod_tab_news.php

line 154

Code:

. \\\n ORDER BY a.created ASC\;
replace with

Code:

. \\\n ORDER BY a.ordering\;
now you can make your own order by moving the news items up and down
10-22-2008, 10:13 AM
# 3 (permalink)
monemk
i make this corection but still not work , i try on several templaters , and still not worke, i make new sections categories , articles, a try , and try , now i have new section , and i think im gonna wait several ours..Please help me..my domain is www.tera.com.mk
10-22-2008, 01:13 PM
# 4 (permalink)
monemk
Please , i need quick answer, because im in big troubles , i install new copy of joomla 1.5 , an d i try on several templates but still not snowing new articles, or if i want new section with new articles, i try on several domains, and subdomains but still i dont have nothing
10-22-2008, 01:38 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
cant help you if I do not see the module, and please do not bump threads follow forum rules,

I also do not understand if the module is not showing the correct order or not showing articles at all
10-22-2008, 01:57 PM
# 6 (permalink)
monemk
Sorrryy...Not showing nothing , when i create new section with categories , and articles, its need a time to show him, but if i post with another , older section, and older articles, its ok its showing , but if i put new article, all so ,need some several ours to show new post, article.I check , my cache , but its ok , Sorry once again, but if needed i will send you my admin user data ..Best regards from Macedonia.Finally i found very good module , and now not working...
10-22-2008, 02:24 PM
# 8 (permalink)
monemk
You save my life, thanks a lot ...Best regards from Mone, Macedonia, I dont know how to thank you ))