Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Membership, Template, and fees

08-12-2010, 02:55 PM
# 1 (permalink)
joomla2010
Hello,

First let me say I did search a few terms, but the results returned a '0'.

I was wondering about the membership and templates and how they work. To put it simply, once a membership is purchased (lets say the Platinum or Developer for membership), and a template chosen what additional costs are there for the template after the membership has expired?

As an example, would there need to be an additional fee after wards to keep the template operating once the membership is done?

Thank you in advance,

Shane
08-12-2010, 03:10 PM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hello Shane

There is no such thing.
When you are a member you can download the templates, demo pack or extensions that are included in your membership and use them on as many domains as your membership level is covering.
For platinum members, 5 domains but for developer members unlimited + you can remove the YJ copyright from the websites you develope as a developer member.

After your membership has expired (after a year as platinum or dev) you can still use the YJ templates and extensions on your websites but only on the domains you assigned them to as a member.

(The YJ contact Us form is not included but you can get discount on it as a member and it is inbuilt into one of the demos)

Hopefully this explains well enough.
08-12-2010, 03:21 PM
# 3 (permalink)
joomla2010
Thank you very much for the quick reply

It never hurts to ask.There is never a dumb question, just the occasional dumb answer

One last thing:

It doesn't matter who a customer has for hosting does it? With assigning the domains, I assume that is done through YJ's website somehow.

Cheers, and thank you for the patience
08-12-2010, 03:25 PM
# 4 (permalink)
orion_
You can assign the domains on signup or add them later in your own area once a member
08-12-2010, 03:50 PM
# 5 (permalink)
joomla2010
Thank you, everything's been answered!

Have a great day!

08-12-2010, 04:35 PM
# 6 (permalink)
orion_
You are welcome

closing thread as resolved