Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Problem..

06-18-2010, 12:46 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Twisted Mindz
Hello my name is Josh, and I just purchased the you games template and the 3 month silver and spent $90.00, and im lost on how to get to the site and use my template, and confused on the 3month silver membership as well.If you could please respond back and let me know what im doing wrong. Thanks
06-18-2010, 01:14 AM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hello Josh and welcome

When you purchase Template only and use it on a joomla website, you do not get all the extensions along with it as you ca see them in the demo showcase.

But since you are silver member, you are able to download the demo of the YouGames, and get your site to look exactly like the demo.

However if you already have a joomla installation, you can not use the demo installation there, so you would either delete previous installation (well if it was fresh one) and set this up insted, or make a subfolder on your server and move the files later.

Demo is installed just like joomla, it contains joomla files so no need to install joomla first.
Remember to install sample data in step 6

You are welcome to ask all you need here in the forum.
06-18-2010, 01:18 AM
# 3 (permalink)
orion_
Here is a video tutorial about how to install a demo through cpanel

How to install Joomla 1.5 through cPanel

about your purchase.. let me check it out for you and I will write you back.
it should have been enough for you to buy the membership only for $55
06-18-2010, 10:47 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Twisted Mindz
I have already downloaded the program but it does not pop up when i click it it just btakes me too a bunch of zip files or something. I just dont know where to use my template that I purchased. Is this not a a website, were yoou create a awebsite or no?
06-18-2010, 12:24 PM
# 5 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

I will close this thread as solved since we sorted the problem via skype.
Thank you