Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Realtor template

06-15-2010, 08:33 PM
# 1 (permalink)
RocNYHomes
Hi- First time question. I just purchased the Realtor template and I try to install it and it keeps saying (Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.) I just bought it, can someone please help.
06-15-2010, 08:42 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Greetings, and welcome to the forums.

I just downloaded the Realtor template and successfully installed it on a sandbox site. Please see the attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
realtor.jpg  
06-18-2010, 12:04 PM
# 3 (permalink)
RocNYHomes
Does anyone know if I can add an IDX feed to this site, and if so how.
06-18-2010, 04:50 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Normally there is a real estate component that will handle the IDX feed. These feeds come in myriad formats, and it depends on what format your feed is in as well. Do you know the format of your feed?
06-21-2010, 01:49 PM
# 5 (permalink)
RocNYHomes
All I know is RealtySoft is the company and they say the will put it on my site. I just am unsure if my site needs any extensions or anything to make it work. Thanks for getting back so quickly too.
Also is there a way to reset joomla. I got the template installed but its set up like my other template. Basically I want to start from scratch.
06-21-2010, 02:12 PM
# 6 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - If someone else is doing the integration, then they should provide whatever is necessary for a successful integration.

As far as resetting Joomla!, not really any "good" way if you have data. All will involve some effort. If there is not much data on the existing site, it is usually better to just start over. As the amount of data increases, migration can get a bit trickier, ranging from exporting the database for possible import into the new site, to cutting and pasting articles from the old to new site.
06-21-2010, 04:05 PM
# 7 (permalink)
RocNYHomes
Thats what I am looking to do just start over fresh. I don't care about the data on there. Is this possible, because when I switched templates, my data switched with it and messed with my new template design. Sorry for being so clueless.
06-21-2010, 05:54 PM
# 8 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - If you have no content other than sample data, I would recommend deleting all Joomla! files, dropping all database tables, then reinstalling Joomla! and then reinstalling the template.