Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] I Can't Download File

06-11-2010, 05:55 AM
# 21 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachidik
Hi,
I think Neo its not right, because with the same connxion i can dawnlaod files have more than 150 mb without disconnected. and i use dawnlaod manager software, so if dawnlawd incomplete i complete after...
Just to clarify, I am not saying you would never be able to download large files, I am merely pointing out that downloading such large files via the manner you described may be problematic. I have downloaded hundreds of times from youjoomla.com, and don't recall any downloading issues. I have had a file here or there get corrupted during the download process; however, that is not completely unexpected due to the sheer volume of files I download.
06-11-2010, 06:12 AM
# 22 (permalink)
rachidik
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion_

We were posting at the same time..
Try what I suggested.. NO download software..

What is the name of the .zip file you dowloaded earlier?
Hi,

i receive the file by email...its OK...thx you very much..

when i dawnlaod direclty from youjomla.com i recive incomplete file...

thx

Rachid Elbaji
06-11-2010, 06:28 AM
# 23 (permalink)
jaycburton
@ rachidik Thanks for the update and glad everything worked out. Closing thread.