Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] I Can't Download File

06-06-2010, 12:29 AM
# 12 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
you have a problem because the connection is timing out and switching ip , over 60k members are downloading from same section and same rules apply to everyone , iphone , or ipads are not meant for such connections,
@ rachidik Neo is quite right about this. I have an iPhone, and it won't even let me download a very large update from the iTunes store unless I am on a WiFi network. These updates are nowhere near as large as some of the demo packs you might be trying to download.
06-07-2010, 07:54 AM
# 13 (permalink)
orion_
Hello rachidik
Quote:
Plz if you have problem in your site, send me by email file sportline template with his extension...i pay for that 2 time...one time 35 $ i second time 55 $ ... and i cant dawnlaod this file..!!!!!!!!!

Plz i join youjoomla.com not for participe in your forum, i join for dawnload my file because i pay for that..
Were you able to download the Sportline demo and the source files?
Please confirm.
If not, I will send you the files via email
06-09-2010, 05:17 PM
# 14 (permalink)
rachidik
Hi,
i cant downlaod ,same probleme ..
I wait to send me the Sportline demo and the source files by email

thx
06-09-2010, 05:50 PM
# 15 (permalink)
orion_
Hi
Can you send me your email address in PM here please (personal message)
06-11-2010, 03:19 AM
# 16 (permalink)
rachidik
Hi,
i receive your message in my email without sportline file????
06-11-2010, 04:38 AM
# 17 (permalink)
rachidik
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycburton
@ rachidik Neo is quite right about this. I have an iPhone, and it won't even let me download a very large update from the iTunes store unless I am on a WiFi network. These updates are nowhere near as large as some of the demo packs you might be trying to download.
Hi,
I think Neo its not right, because with the same connxion i can dawnlaod files have more than 150 mb without disconnected. and i use dawnlaod manager software, so if dawnlawd incomplete i complete after...
06-11-2010, 05:01 AM
# 18 (permalink)
rachidik
finally i dawnlawd sportline template with demo...
But the problem is that demo files is incomplete,
source without module file for template....
How i can install demo without module file or with incomplete demo????
im not new user of joomla!!!.but more than week im payed for file and i cant dawnlaod correctly

Thx
rachid elabaji
06-11-2010, 05:02 AM
# 19 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

You say that you are using a download manager software..
Try not to
Try using Firefox browser to download, not any software.

By the way.. I sent you the email without the files on purpous, just to make sure this was the correct email
Now the files are on their way.
06-11-2010, 05:07 AM
# 20 (permalink)
orion_

We were posting at the same time..
Try what I suggested.. NO download software..

What is the name of the .zip file you dowloaded earlier?