Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] I Can't Download File

06-03-2010, 04:50 PM
# 1 (permalink)
rachidik
im news joomla member club in Youjoomla.com
i cant download sportline demo and his extension..
when i start download, i receive up message:

If you see this message , your session might be expired or you do not have the permission to download from this section! Please logout and login again. If you still experience trouble downloading , please contact us.

i contact company by email, but they answer me :Please post support questions in forum and moderators will help you.

thx
06-03-2010, 07:35 PM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hello and welcome to the forum

Try to login by using different browser than you have been using, and make sure to clear cookies first.

Then try again please.
06-04-2010, 02:42 AM
# 3 (permalink)
rachidik
when i downlaod demo, same probleme come agin, so i cant downlaod PSD file!!!
when i downlaod dem for sportline i receive non complet file, so how i can instal this demo !!!
Plz Help
06-04-2010, 02:57 AM
# 4 (permalink)
rachidik
i change my browser, same problem come...when i start downlawd, i receve this message:
If you see this message , your session might be expired or you do not have the permission to download from this section! Please logout and login again. If you still experience trouble downloading , please contact us.

tel me what browser i can use?
i want only doawlaod my file because i pay for that i 2 time!!!!

help PLZ
06-04-2010, 06:10 AM
# 5 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

Your IP is constantly changing. This way you can't download.
06-04-2010, 04:29 PM
# 6 (permalink)
rachidik
internet connexion in my contry like that, ip adresse change - connxion ADSL

But tel me PLZ what the solution because i pay money for dawnlaod file .

my ip change when i restart my computer, but not constantly changing. see picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	my-ip.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	431
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
ip config has nothing to do with your ISP IP , we have many customers from Dubai and I can tell you that they have one of the better ISP's. it is not browser related either , it is simply either your router or the network you are on is switching IP's to fast and that is why you cant login properly.

Try from other connection . if you are in the office than I am sure that the building has min 5 different IP's network so please try downloading from at home.

but again , If you are able to start a download than it means that you are loged in , otherwise you would not be able to see download link
06-04-2010, 06:06 PM
# 8 (permalink)
rachidik
im at home in my laptop, i use conxion 3G (i use iphone like modem)...befor 30 mn i downlaod some file, but agin same probleme come...
06-05-2010, 03:32 AM
# 9 (permalink)
rachidik
Plz if you have problem in your site, send me by email file sportline template with his extension...i pay for that 2 time...one time 35 $ i second time 55 $ ... and i cant dawnlaod this file..!!!!!!!!!

Plz i join youjoomla.com not for participe in your forum, i join for dawnload my file because i pay for that..

thx
rachid elbaji
06-05-2010, 10:21 AM
# 10 (permalink)
neo
you have a problem because the connection is timing out and switching ip , over 60k members are downloading from same section and same rules apply to everyone , iphone , or ipads are not meant for such connections,