Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Multimediabox Not working inside a Article

05-20-2010, 02:43 PM
# 1 (permalink)
charles99

Here is the code I am using in the Module and it works! But when I put this inside of an article nothing happens just the code shows on th page. Can you please tell me how to get this to work inside an article...?

My code works:
{mbox:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u8vZwvP57Y|600|400|title=Predators|vthumb =27799_p_m.jpg|height=185|width=125}

Trying to place or get it to work inside an Article.... One more thing when will you be upgrading the TV Guide Template?

Thanks...
05-20-2010, 02:46 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Can you post a link to your site, please? Thanks.
05-20-2010, 04:45 PM
# 3 (permalink)
charles99

Payment component we use prevents direct links.

What is the process of placing the settings in a article? This should be a simple process but it seems everyone is having the same problem. And yes I have read the demo sample and I am still lost...

again when you place the code in a article all I get is the code showing in the article.

A simple example of what one should do would help! Please go beyond Demo content it is not helping everyone.
05-20-2010, 05:34 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Are you saying the site where you are using this extension is not available for public viewing? I used the instructions on the demo page and had no trouble with them. As a matter of fact, I pasted your code from your first post:

{mbox:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u8vZ...edators|vthumb =27799_p_m.jpg|height=185|width=125}

then corrected it to:

{mbox:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u8vZwvP57Y|600|400|title=Predators|vthumb =27799_p_m.jpg|height=185|width=125}

and it played fine. All I did was paste it into a new article called "Test", published the article, and it works fine.
05-20-2010, 05:34 PM
# 5 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles99
One more thing when will you be upgrading the TV Guide Template?
What sort of upgrade are you looking for?
05-20-2010, 08:38 PM
# 6 (permalink)
charles99

The setting does work but the Gavick Tabs is the problem. Its prevents the Multmediabox from working. Need to know if Youjoomla Modules Carousel ver.1.0 for Joomla 1.5x works with MMBox?
05-20-2010, 09:13 PM
# 7 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Can't help you with the Gavick Tabs thing. I know the MMBox works well because I've used it a bunch of times. If it prevents MMBox from working, have you asked their support staff to have a look into it?

I have tried briefly once or twice to integrate MMBox into the Tabs Carousel without success, and never pursued it further.