Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Template "You Shows". Dear Neo as an idea I whished a WebTV, Streaming and Archive.

05-10-2010, 05:17 PM
# 1 (permalink)
patrizio57
"You Shows" template is very similar to yours other templates like "You Movies", "You Sports" or "Movie Studio".
My idea is closer to "Movie Studio" but with the possibility to transmit programs also live / streaming as well as recorded. Have a choice about multi module programs.
A Web TV but not for the usual networks; a Web TV to offer any company with video archive or live broadcasts-Streaming.

Something like you can see on the these links:

Rai.tv - Le dirette

Impresalive.tv

A Web TV a lot like your style you can see on the site:

:: Turistika TV :: Bosnia and Herzegovina :

then clicking the icon "Live TV".

I am sure that with your styles layouts and your extensions we will have a great Web TV.