Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Header Width & System Messages?

04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
# 1 (permalink)
HRT222
Hey Guys,

First of, thanks for the fantastic free Joomla template of Fresh Mint. I have a few questions;

1 > I am going to have a fixed width of 1024 and wondering how I make the header logo cover all that distance across the top?

2 > I noticed the Joomla system messages dont show in the template. After some hours of research, I found the required code but I dont know where to put it. The code to display Joomlas system messages (for example the message of check your email for the activation link after you register) is below;

<jdoc:include type=\message\ />

If anyone can help me where to put that code, please let me know (I want the messages to be displayed at the top of where the main body of text is).

Thanks in advance,
Justin
04-09-2008, 09:04 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
place the message code under mainbody div, to have a logo cover the header , for logo , just image the logo image wider and replace with existing one
04-10-2008, 12:39 AM
# 3 (permalink)
HRT222
Thanks for that. Do I need to add any css stuff inside the css file for the system messages?

Does the template have any added in \Typography\ or can I create my own?

Sorry for all the questions but I am new to Joomla but I have to say the support as been really good already - quick responses
04-10-2008, 07:23 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
no need for extra css just the <jdoc:include type=\message\ />, mint does not come with typo , but you can add your own, just add it to mint template_css.css