Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Template headings Category/Section vs Article

04-01-2010, 05:36 AM
# 1 (permalink)
chtrede

Hi there,

probably a very basic question, but I am - honestly - struggling with which files I have to change to get my result. The Joomla-Forum could not help me so far!

I am using the YouTravel template!

On my site the Article Titles/Headings are correctly shown taking the CSS (special font converted to image) etc., however, with Category/Section headings this is not the case and it takes some basic font.

I was looking into the template css as well as into the "views"-files for article, category and section, but did not find a solution on which file to manipulate/change. Furthermore I manipulated the blog_item in category/section of the template as proposed in the Joomla Forum. No difference at all!

Any ideas/solution?

Many thanks
Christian

P.S. Images showing "Aircraft" as the correct article heading; "Useful" is looking like all category/sections heading. I want this to look the same as "Aircraft".
Attached Images

04-01-2010, 07:53 AM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - You are seeking support on a template that is part of youjoomla.com's paid subscription service. Since you do not appear to have an active subscription that would entitle you to support, the support team will not be able to assist you.
04-06-2010, 02:43 AM
# 3 (permalink)
chtrede
You are right and I only figured out that problem after my 3 months subcription expired. But maybe somebody else here can help me!

Regards
Christian
04-10-2010, 05:26 AM
# 4 (permalink)
chtrede
So I guess not!

Anyway, so I will have to delete the template... not usable for me than :-(

Regards
Christian
04-10-2010, 07:44 PM
# 5 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Instead of deleting the template, you could renew your membership and get the appropriate support for your membership level. Closing thread.