Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Joomla Template - File Dosent Exsist?

03-27-2010, 12:49 PM
# 1 (permalink)
ChrisDu
Hey guys
Could anyone help me with a problem?
See. I got a Joomla Template =), and trying to upload/install it on my joomla site, but everytime i try to upload, i get bla bla bla File dosent exisit

Here is a pic - http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3494/aharhahaerh.jpg

If you see, i have try to upload it Via FTP but when im going to template mananger and click on it and then default it wont

So can any help^^

and sorry for my english
03-27-2010, 01:12 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - For best results, you should install the template through the admin interface, Extensions->Install/Uninstall. Then browse for the file on your local computer, or you could have already uploaded it to your server and just enter the correct path to the file in the "Install from Directory" field.

The images you uploaded don't seem to support the situation you are describing. You might find this link helpful: How to install templates - Joomla! Documentation
03-27-2010, 01:59 PM
# 3 (permalink)
ChrisDu
Okay sorry, i will try to exsplain it more.
See.. I got a Template from YouJoomla, so i want to upload/install at my joomla website.
Right. But when i try to install the Template so i have got from YouJoomla, i got a error.
It stand that the Default.php doesnt exist (you can look at picture at the link i post earlier)
Here is a picture of the error i got when i try to upload the file/zip file -

But i got the file aldready just look..

Btw fast replay, i like that Thanks =D!
03-27-2010, 02:02 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Which template are you trying to install? I will download it and install it on one of my sandbox sites to ensure there are no issues with a corrupted download.
03-27-2010, 02:10 PM
# 5 (permalink)
ChrisDu
YouMovie ^^
03-27-2010, 02:24 PM
# 6 (permalink)
ChrisDu
So?
Have you check it?
... =/ i have search for help in 4 days now ;`(
03-27-2010, 02:36 PM
# 7 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Yes, I just checked it. I downloaded the file and it installed just fine: Install Template Success

Please post the URL you are using to download the file.
03-27-2010, 02:39 PM
# 8 (permalink)
ChrisDu
my friend shared it to me via msn but i can upload it and give it to you if you want.
03-27-2010, 02:44 PM
# 9 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Please read your PM for an email address to send it to.
03-27-2010, 02:50 PM
# 10 (permalink)
ChrisDu
Have send ^^