Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Multimedia Box 2.0

03-16-2010, 08:11 PM
# 1 (permalink)
MAbresch
Hallo,

habe schon die englischen Foren durchgesehen komme aber nicht weiter. Ich versuche die Multimedia Box in Kombination mit youtube videos zum laufen zu kriegen. Der Link funktioniert auch, aber die Lightbox öffnet sich nicht und ich komme direkt auf die youtubeseite.

Ich benutze folgenden Code:

{mbox:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjMNpZwGr7Q&feature=player_embedded|200|20 0|title=LatteArt|txt=LatteArt}

Hier ein Link zu meiner Seite:

Tutorials

Fehlt mir vielleicht irgendwas, damit die Lightbox sich öffnet, muss ich die installieren?

Ich benutze die Youbizz Demo

Danke schonmal

Matthias
03-17-2010, 03:57 AM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hallo

Meine schriftliche Deutch ist nict so gut, hoffe du verstehen Englisch?

You are using the embedded player in your code
Quote:
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjMNpZwGr7Q&feature=player_embedded YouTube - latte art - thursday arvo practice
Try not to, and use only the url option

Quote:
http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjMNpZwGr7Q YouTube - latte art - thursday arvo practice
In Youbizz the Multimediabox is installed. You can look into Plugin Manager and see if it is enabled, and the images should be given the path to the images/stories folder to upload.

Grüße
03-17-2010, 05:31 AM
# 3 (permalink)
MAbresch
First of all thank you for your answer.
I did change it but nothing happened. Its still only a link to the youtube site.

Matthias
03-17-2010, 07:20 AM
# 4 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

To test if the Mbox is funktioning on your site, test this first please.

Remove all the mbox code and write only Latte Art
go in the html of your article where you got the text 'Latte Art'

add this in front of it: <a href="images/stories/yousimpl.jpg" class="popbox"> Text Latte Art here
then </a> behind so it looks like this:

<a href="images/stories/yousimpl.jpg" class="popbox">Latte Art</a>

If the the image does not pop up now, then you have not enabled the Multimediabox in the Plugin Manager

03-17-2010, 08:15 AM
# 5 (permalink)
MAbresch
Hi,

the plugin was enabled. I use the code you gave me and when i click the link it opens the picture on a blank site in the same window.
03-17-2010, 12:57 PM
# 6 (permalink)
MAbresch
Hallo me again,

i installed the mediabox again and still the same. I just cant find out why its not working.

03-17-2010, 01:13 PM
# 7 (permalink)
orion_
Everything points to that the plugin in Plugin Manager is not enabled.

Look again..please

I tried to click other images on your page, that are supposed to open up in mbox lightbox, but don't.
If you compare this to the demo, you will see that it works there..
and I just tested the code I gave you earlier on a youbizz demo template.
03-17-2010, 01:33 PM
# 8 (permalink)
MAbresch
Hi

i checked it again. if there is a green hook beside it that means it is enabled? Because then it is. What else could be the problem? Should i try to reinstalled it again?
03-17-2010, 01:58 PM
# 9 (permalink)
orion_
No,, you already did one reinstallation..

When you open up the plugin, look at the parameters, and see what images folder is assigned to it.. (most common is images/stories)

I see in the code you put in.. the one I gave you to test, that you have one extra /

<a href="images/stories/yousimpl.jpg"> I found a / before images in your code..

Also what editor do you use.. try to remove the <p> tag</p> around the code.
If you are using default tiny editor, you might consider getting new one, like JCE

Tiny editor adds and strips code so it can be difficult to control.
03-17-2010, 02:19 PM
# 10 (permalink)
MAbresch
Hi,

the parameters of the plug in are images/stories.
The extra / is only in the frontend i checked the code and there its not.
I installed jce now but its still not working. I thought it might could be a php problem i was using php4 but now i changed to php5 and still no change.