Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

template for hotel

02-28-2010, 10:19 AM
# 1 (permalink)
xmedia
hello;
is that possible to provide a template with hotel reservation system and form of presentation room with all that going with?
greetings
02-28-2010, 08:35 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - What you are suggesting is a great idea; however, it is a suggestion that extends way beyond "just" a template. This would be a massive undertaking, and one I don't think you're likely to see anytime soon. One of the programming team can correct me if I'm wrong.
03-01-2010, 05:58 PM
# 3 (permalink)
iveth1

I agree more travel templates
03-02-2010, 03:46 PM
# 4 (permalink)
xmedia
thank you for your reply
I think you love the challenge
greetings
03-02-2010, 04:36 PM
# 5 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmedia
thank you for your reply
I think you love the challenge
greetings
Well, about that... I do love a challenge. Thank goodness I'm on the support team and not the development staff.
03-03-2010, 04:17 AM
# 6 (permalink)
xmedia
hello;
imagine a design not only a template, but also a solution with the template.

imagine a template with a solution hotel and all the necessary module, ca'd much envy and many subscribers, ca would the difference between you and the other agency, AC would be a new way of seeing joomla.

Finally, I encourage you to do something like this, if not? it does not matter.

Greeting