Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

My Blog V2 In IE8

02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
# 1 (permalink)
AtomicUK

I've only just installed IE8 and it has changed the way one page appears.

Mozilla, IE7 and Chrome all show it fine, so can anyone tell me how to make the list of headings appear right across the column in IE8 ?
The 1663 PPP Blog

Hoping someone knows. Thank you
02-21-2010, 09:49 AM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Thanks for posting in the public forum, since as you know, your support period has expired. Regarding your site, I noticed you have removed the copyright notice without purchasing the copyright removal option. Kindly replace this notice immediately, or purchase the copyright removal option. Thank you.
02-22-2010, 08:56 PM
# 3 (permalink)
AtomicUK

Hi Jay

Thanks for replying.

I must confess that having bought a good number of templates from You Joomla as well as the post purchase support, that when something like this arises a year or more on, purley due to a change by Microsoft to the browser, a little friendly assistance without having to pay every single time something new or odd happens so long after the site has been completed, would be more welcome.

I've been a good an loyal customer, using no other templates this past year, so does everything always have to cost?

As for the copyright, I know on recent templates that has been a request, but I do not recall that being the case when I purchased this template.

If I am incorrect, I will of course replace it.
02-23-2010, 09:13 AM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - I stand corrected regarding the copyright info. I knew this was an older template, but didn't realize it was THAT old...