Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Main menu manager opens a 2 page

02-16-2010, 10:19 AM
# 1 (permalink)
vikiing
I have a strange occurrence I can't figure out.

When i go to edit main menu it open on page 2 and I can't get to page 1 or edit anything on that page. At the same time the browser opens a second joomla page below this page. This page is the Menu item (change) page for the last item listed on page 2 in menu item manager.

What heck is going on?

Thanks in advance

Tom
02-16-2010, 10:49 AM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hello

Can you tell us what browser this is?
And what joomla version?
02-16-2010, 11:01 AM
# 3 (permalink)
vikiing
Hi,

Firefox and Joomla 1.5. It's the sports template. The menu called "more" used to be the feeds menu on this template. Seems like this is somehow related to this item since that is what appears on the second page....but I'm just guessing here.

Tom
02-16-2010, 12:42 PM
# 4 (permalink)
vikiing
Found a solution.
In the [Menu Item] I moved the "More" menu from Parent Item "Top" to a another sub menu. After doing this I was able to delete the "More" menu. Now I do not have a second page loading. And I can again delete and edit items in [Menu Item Manager].

Tom

Tom
02-16-2010, 02:25 PM
# 5 (permalink)
jaycburton
Wow -First time I've ever heard of or seen anything like that. Glad you got it resolved.