Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Support Review

01-19-2010, 09:35 AM
# 1 (permalink)
craven3
The only reason I pay for templates and don't pirate them is because, as someone who is new to the web development field - I need support. I've found the support here aggressive and completely non-existent when compared to competitor sites (shape5)
01-19-2010, 11:00 AM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by craven3
The only reason I pay for templates and don't pirate them is because, as someone who is new to the web development field - I need support. I've found the support here aggressive and completely non-existent when compared to competitor sites (shape5)
Wow, I hope that's not the only reason you don't pirate templates. Regarding your comment about support here, I am surprised by it. The few posts of yours that I looked back at seemed to have been resolved to your satisfaction in a timely fashion. I see a post that no one on the team answered, and I will be answering it shortly. That one, however, is a slightly different kind of request.

From my personal perspective, I tried other template providers. I have found that, overall, YouJoomla has given me the best value for my money. That is not to say that YJ competitors are all frauds or will rip you off, but I have purchased products from others with promises of support and updates that just never materialized.

I looked in the forum at Site5, and randomly selected about ten posts to review. I can't honestly say I saw any better quality posts there than pretty much any other Joomla!-related forum I've seen. I found good answers, bad answers and posts with no answers, too. Cheers!