Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

uninstall

03-29-2008, 12:22 PM
# 1 (permalink)
balder
how can I uninstall/remove Image Slider V2.0 from Joomla 1.5?
03-29-2008, 12:24 PM
# 2 (permalink)
sariel
Go to Extensions > Install/Uninstall > Modules and tick the Image slider module and uninstall.
03-29-2008, 04:17 PM
# 3 (permalink)
balder
When I go to Extension Manager Modules image slider is not listed. However, in Module Manager new Images Slider Module V2 is listed. Did I do something incorrect?
03-29-2008, 05:34 PM
# 5 (permalink)
balder
Still do not see it. The attached file is a text list of what I see listed.
Can I just delete the mod folder? [file name=Images_Slider_Module_V1.txt size=2804]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/files/Images_Slider_Module_V1.txt[/file]
03-29-2008, 05:52 PM
# 6 (permalink)
sariel
mmm, you are clicking on modules instead of clicking on install/uninstall. Click on Extensions then click on install/uninstall
03-29-2008, 06:08 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
Extensions->Install/Unistall

you will see these links

Install Components Modules Plugins Languages Templates
click on modules
03-29-2008, 08:15 PM
# 8 (permalink)
balder
No, I click on Extensions then click on install/uninstall, then I select modules.

I just show the module / new items to show that the mod Image Slider V2 for Joomla 15 is still there but not where I can select the uninstall icon.
03-29-2008, 08:31 PM
# 9 (permalink)
sariel
This is what you should be seeing when you click on uninstall/install then modules marked in red.

[img size=499]http://www.youjoomla.com/images/fbfiles/images/Screenshot2.png[/img]
03-29-2008, 09:05 PM
# 10 (permalink)
balder
That is what I see but without the mod_image_slider listed.