Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Double Registration?

12-14-2009, 11:01 PM
# 1 (permalink)
cbird1057
I've installed this module but it doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.

When a new user registers, they are taken to the regular Joomla registration page.

Also, when a user logs in, they don't really log in.

Can someone check this at Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa to make sure it's not just me?

- CB
12-15-2009, 05:01 AM
# 2 (permalink)
SomeoneHere
I just tried to register and when i click Register, im still at frontpage.
But no message that confirms that i am registered, you might want to check the template if they have added the code snippet that shows the message on the site.
The code should look like this here:

Code:

<jdoc:include type="message" />
first you can add it before this here,to see how the placement of the message looks.

Code:

<jdoc:include type="component" />
12-15-2009, 05:20 AM
# 3 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbird1057
I've installed this module but it doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.

When a new user registers, they are taken to the regular Joomla registration page.

Also, when a user logs in, they don't really log in.

Can someone check this at Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa to make sure it's not just me?

- CB
I registered:

Hello TEST,

Thank you for registering at Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa. Your account is created and must be activated before you can use it.
To activate the account click on the following link or copy-paste it in your browser:
Registration

After activation you may login to Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa using the following username and password:

Username: TEST1234
Password: xxxxxxxxxx

I confirmed:

Activation Complete!
Your Account has been successfully activated. You can now log in using the username and password you chose during the registration.

I logged in:

Logout

No confirmation message, but the underlying functionality works as it should.
12-15-2009, 09:18 AM
# 4 (permalink)
cbird1057
I appreciate your tips and troubleshooting!

I'm going to leave it running to see if there are other problems.

It's a nice module. I was using YooLogin but wow there were weird conflicts.

- CB