Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YJ Images Slider V3... extra title field?

11-07-2009, 03:24 AM
# 1 (permalink)
forrest
Hello

YJ Images Slider V3 is beautiful !
I use it in Youfauna (built in in the demo)

But...
(example slide 1)
It's not so easy to place a title above the "slide into 1 text"
In the beginning I was thinking the title was that what I placed in "slide 1 title"
But that's only the "popup" title
You have to edit the title in the "slide into 1 text", it's also an image (png), stored in folder "stories".
Why not in the folder "upload_slides"? I changed it immediatly, more logical I think.

Wouldn't it be much easier when there would be - just like there is for the image, a field "select slide 1 image from "upload_slides" folder - an extra field " select title text 1 from "upload_slides_title" folder for the title of the text? (and in the demo an extra folder upload_slides_title")
I think it would be a great help everyone.
I think it's a nice wish