Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] You!Sports questions

10-01-2009, 08:18 PM
# 1 (permalink)
louism360
I am on the verge of purchasing a membership, as I have my eye on the You!Sports template, but I have a question before i take the plunge.

What I am trying to find, is another spot for a banner on the site, so maybe you guys would know of the best spot to insert either a 728x90 banner on the main news slider, or maybe a 120(160)x600 on the right hand side?

On the demo page, the module position "right" is not being used, so top, user 123456 all expand to fill the area to the right. If i were to add a 120x600 banner with position right, would the center positions expand to the right still?
10-01-2009, 08:20 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
if you use right mod position and left one the content would shrink , you can use only user1 mod position for the banner or simply add another mod position under that block

<jdoc:include type="modules" name="yourposition" style="yjsquare" />
10-02-2009, 10:42 PM
# 3 (permalink)
louism360
One more question..

On the home page of the demo, the bottom left 300x250 banner is off on the alignment with the more sports to the right. Is this an issue that can be fixed?