Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YJ Extensions that can be used in an Article

09-08-2009, 11:36 AM
# 1 (permalink)
slowly
What Youjoomla Extensions can be used in an Article?
09-08-2009, 12:04 PM
# 3 (permalink)
slowly
Here is the scenario :

In the YouTravel (News Slider) you select a destination and click on the Read More link, it take you to an article page with information on that destination.

When they hit Read More that whole destination must come alive

I need to be able to put much more information about that destination on that page eg: attractions, restaurants, night life, etc.

How is the best way to do this.
09-08-2009, 12:08 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
why do you need an extension for this? it is joomla news item and with right editor you can add anything you like , some css styling and can make a
nice css table with further info about the destination
09-08-2009, 12:21 PM
# 5 (permalink)
slowly
Thanks Neo:

I am a bit lost with what you just said. Is there an example I can look at and a how to you can point me to?
09-08-2009, 01:12 PM
# 7 (permalink)
slowly
Thanks Neo. Very nice.

Please what about the How to?
09-08-2009, 01:14 PM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
Listings

add to css

ul.listing{width:100%; display:block; padding:0; margin:10px 0 0 0; float:left; height:100%; border:1px solid #cabaa1; background:#ede8e0; position:relative}

ul.listing li{padding:5px; line-height:10px; text-align:left; font:bold 120%/normal Tahoma; vertical-align:top; background-image:none; border-top:1px solid #fdfaf7; overflow:hidden; color:#9f8f74; display:block; width:99%; height:auto}

ul.listing span{padding:0 10px; color:#9f8f74}

ul.listing img{float:left; vertical-align:top; padding:5px; border:1px solid #cabaa1; background:#ddd4c6; margin:2px}

ul.listing li.agent img{float:none; padding:5px; border:1px solid #fff; background:#ddd4c6; margin:auto; display:block}

ul.listing li.agent{display:block; position:absolute; text-align:center; padding:15px; right:0px; top:0px; width:150px; border-bottom:5px solid #ddd4c6; border-left:5px solid #ddd4c6; background:#ede8e0; font:bold 110%/normal Cambria,"Times New Roman",Times,serif}

adjust colors
09-08-2009, 01:24 PM
# 9 (permalink)
slowly
Thanks. I will try and do it. I will get back to you when I am done.