Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

TAB Title not showing up

03-23-2008, 04:48 PM
# 1 (permalink)
flaviusro
Hello,

Any suggestion on why the tab title is not showing up?
http://www.e-pub.ro/2/

Regards,
Flavius
03-26-2008, 06:48 AM
# 3 (permalink)
smtotman
Neo I have a test site set up with the module tabs not working properly if you want to see it and check out the back end. It is the latest Joomla 1.5.2 as well as the latest version of News Tab downloaded this evening from this site. I will send details through the contact form for you to log in. I really would love to use this module and am interested in the newsline template but need it to work properly on my server.

In FF, the tabs themselves have no text. In IE, they dont show up at all.

Best,
Sue
03-26-2008, 07:01 AM
# 4 (permalink)
mclanea
I too am having this problem. Initially the tabs worked just fine... now it just shows text and the tab isnt appearing at all.

Whats up?

Adam

http://test.ymexchange.com/
03-26-2008, 08:01 AM
# 5 (permalink)
kareeme
Yup, same problem here. They were showing up fine and when I tried to rename on of the tabs, it would totally disappear. Unless its called \"Sports\" it doesnt show up. If i try and create a new one that has an article in it, the title is just blank.
03-27-2008, 07:32 AM
# 9 (permalink)
kareeme
Im sure im gonna ask a question that some may ask: So its tab_news that im supposed to download right? And where to I unpack all these files?

Thanks for everything,
03-27-2008, 02:37 PM
# 10 (permalink)
mclanea
I just uninstalled the original and installed the new module. It is having the exact same problem. Im really getting frustrated. It may be time to start looking for a news template that is easier to set-up and maintain if I cant get this one up, tested, and running.

I am on BlueHost if that seems to matter... Im not getting any errors since the install.

Adam