Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Tab News Module

03-19-2008, 11:15 PM
# 1 (permalink)
kazem420
Hi
Thank you for this nice model
I just install it in my new site
but it gave me this error
Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /var/www/vhosts/ammanmoon.com/httpdocs/modules/mod_tab_news/mod_tab_news.php on line 272

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /var/www/vhosts/ammanmoon.com/httpdocs/modules/mod_tab_news/mod_tab_news.php on line 386

My site
www.ammanmoon.com

Any help please??
03-19-2008, 11:59 PM
# 3 (permalink)
kazem420
Thank you so much for your reply
I am new in Joomla. Could you please tell me where can i find this file?

Many thanx

Best
03-20-2008, 12:22 AM
# 5 (permalink)
kazem420
Thank you. I did contact them and waiting for there reply.

Thanx again
03-20-2008, 12:33 AM
# 6 (permalink)
kazem420
It is working now

Thank you so much
It is realy nice module
03-21-2008, 11:26 AM
# 7 (permalink)
annabanana
Looks nice. But the graphics are incomplete. Which template are you using? I dont remember seeing one with the header like that.
03-26-2008, 02:13 PM
# 8 (permalink)
anthonyh
Hi, I am having the same message as above mentioned:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /home/content/k/u/r/kuradigital/html/modules/mod_myfp_slider/mod_myfp_slider.php on line 241

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /home/content/k/u/r/kuradigital/html/modules/mod_tab_news/mod_tab_news.php on line 272

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in /home/content/k/u/r/kuradigital/html/modules/mod_tab_news/mod_tab_news.php on line 386

but in the php.ini in my root folder there is no allow_call_time_pass_reference or anything that even looks like it. Is there only one php.ini in this whole directory?
Or can I just add this line manually?
Thanks

This is whats in my php.ini file:

register_globals = off
allow_url_fopen = off

expose_php = Off
max_input_time = 60
variables_order = \"EGPCS\"
extension_dir = ./
upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
precision = 12
SMTP = relay-hosting.secureserver.net