Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Contest Suggestions- Winn Membership Upgrade

08-13-2007, 12:49 PM
# 1 (permalink)
neo
Youjoomla Team has decided to open a Contest section. We would like to have a contest every month so we can give a chance to anyone to winn. In order to keep it fresh and original, we have to use more than just couple brains. This way we decided to include you, to help us promote our new contest.

Suggest a type of contest and you can winn 1 level membership upgrade if we choose to use your suggestion.

Please keep in mind that we do monitor for all possible contests on the web. Please try to be original and do not duplicate other people ideas.

This said , start planing and good luck!
09-02-2007, 03:42 PM
# 2 (permalink)
IDEASGirl
Hi, this is my first post and happy to be to "help" here.

What about to go with a theme according the "color/stone" of month? For example...

May: Emerald/Green
We all know that green is great for sites related to: health, vitamins, earth, massaging, yoga, etc. Do you imagine all the green tones that can be used for a template? Dark colors even for jewelry and clothing sites... the possibilities are endless.

Hope that helps! :
09-02-2007, 06:05 PM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
That is a nice idea, since Movie Times is the most colorfull site so far I might take your idea and if I do you get memberhisp update
10-17-2007, 10:51 PM
# 6 (permalink)
IDEASGirl
Soooooooooooooo.... did you forget about me???
10-18-2007, 02:10 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
no no , the contest is not out yet, soon as we announce the new contest and if we choose your idea you will be credited
11-23-2007, 08:23 PM
# 8 (permalink)
pssguru
What about site of the month using YouJoomla templates?
11-24-2007, 11:56 PM
# 9 (permalink)
neo
I was thinking about it but other club already has something like that. It would not be nice to take someone elses ideas. We will sure come up with something
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
# 10 (permalink)
cooloil
How about a \"Why YouJoomla.com\" monthly banner ad desing contest voted on by members. Then making the monthly banner ads available for distribution?