Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YJ Horizontal Login not showing as horizontal

06-12-2009, 03:21 AM
# 1 (permalink)
bazil_greyson
Hello,

I am having an interesting error with the Horizontal Login Module for Joomla 1.5

I have the MyBlog v2 Template, which my support has run out for, but I have tried it in the default template as well. I have also tried it in many different module positions. Is there a module tag I am not entering when I publish this, to make it horizontal rather than vertical?
01-27-2010, 11:54 AM
# 3 (permalink)
a6april
I am also having a problem with the log in showing up horizontally. It looks just like the original log in Mod. Is there a special way the admin has to be filled out? maybe css or whatever....???

I would like it to look like the demo I saw on the site. Click and have it drop down horizontally. Are there instructions for this?
01-27-2010, 12:33 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Quote:
Originally Posted by a6april
I am also having a problem with the log in showing up horizontally. It looks just like the original log in Mod. Is there a special way the admin has to be filled out? maybe css or whatever....???

I would like it to look like the demo I saw on the site. Click and have it drop down horizontally. Are there instructions for this?
Hi - Please read forum rules. Kindly post a link to your site to assist the support team. Also, please do not post in another's post. Since you took the time to do that, taking the time to read the original post might also have given you a hint about including a link to your site.