Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Video Studio questions

05-06-2009, 02:43 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Melz6682
I am interested in purchasing the developer membership. But i wanted to see how the video studio works before i purchase it. So i have 2 questions:
1- is there a way to update the videos automatically (from a feed or something)?
2- i installed the free video studio, but it doesn't seem to work at all. I am running Joomla 1.5. I installed the component and the module, but when i add videos to the module, i don't see any videos in my site.
here is my site address:
sudanfootball.net

Thanks
05-06-2009, 03:07 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
you can get the free version and test ,
also 2.0 is coming out in few days for club members only which has missing features from 1.0. ordering, additional module settings . more will be seen in few days.

1. no
2. chmod videos folder to 777 ( made default in 2.0) read instructions on demo page
05-06-2009, 03:11 PM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
some of the features,
  1. big video preview image
  2. make multiple player copy's
  3. show specific video(s) only from module settings
  4. move playlist right or left
  5. nicer style
  6. complete css driven so you can use module overrides for copy's
  7. and more
08-22-2009, 08:52 PM
# 4 (permalink)
ashelleydesign
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
some of the features,
  1. big video preview image
  2. make multiple player copy's
  3. show specific video(s) only from module settings
  4. move playlist right or left
  5. nicer style
  6. complete css driven so you can use module overrides for copy's
  7. and more

MY QUESTION TO WHAT YOU WROTE ABOVE:
I previewed the install & configure and it appears I will only be allowed to have ONE PLAYLIST -- I need several YJ Studio Modules on different pages with Videos Playlist specific to that page only...am I correct that YJ Studio Commercial version does not have this ability ???

I hope it can!! Ahhhh....