Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Looking for clickable map extension with popup?

04-24-2009, 04:49 AM
# 1 (permalink)
scribess1
Hi Neo,

I'm trying to find a clickable map module with a popup, soemthing like this one:

Costs of Care ?

I know it looks cheap, but I'm desperate for something to click on the state and popup the terms/prices. Is there anything like this available?

Thanks much... Dee
04-24-2009, 05:12 PM
# 2 (permalink)
Ardoris
This has nothing to do with Joomla.
That site is using this.
It seems ridiculously expensive, though.

Or, you can slice the map and attach the link to each piece of pic and make that link as popup.
04-25-2009, 12:53 PM
# 4 (permalink)
scribess1
You guys are really have all the answers, thx again.... dee
03-19-2012, 08:43 AM
# 5 (permalink)
joomlaserviceprovider
jLocator provides rich interface to search and display locations using Google Map API.Supports the feature of customized and diffrent markers for diffrent location and multiple views.

jLocator provides easy to use interface for searching location, zip code, area code and provides Google map to display the locations.

* Full Google Maps integration
* Zip code/Postal code perimeter search
* A plugin so you can display locations in articles
* Includes a jLocator module
* No need to enter LAT/LONG info
And much much more...

Check out jLocator here: Document Details | jLocator