Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Few questions about licence and IP addresses

02-14-2008, 08:17 PM
# 1 (permalink)
neddim
Hi, people, as I am new here and I have read some of the Term of Use during joining to the club, I have some questions :unsure:
As it says in my membership status, I have right to use templates in six domnains, but during registration I have only one website on my mind, so I put it.
Can I add websites additional or thats it ???

Also, I have read that I have a right to access only from three IP addresses.
But, I am using cable internet, so it means that my IP address changes evry time when I connect to internet. What about that ???

Best Regards to my this friendly website Youjoomla and Neo.
Nedim
02-15-2008, 03:09 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Hello there an welcome, yes you can add domain names as you go , as for the IP your broadband IP uses same range of IP , but your neighbor or your work computer would have different combo , plus we get the mac address also. You should not be concerned as long as you do not log in from 3 different places like home , work, parents house
02-15-2008, 03:15 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neddim
Thanks
Okay, I have some serious project now , and one of Yours templates suits my needs perfect. I have edited footer to suit our language, please see at (www.poslovniklub.com/test). I hope this is okay, and one more question or whatever, I intent to put logo of Your company in partners website. Hope this is okay with you.
Best
Nedim
02-15-2008, 03:42 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neddim
No, it is not an error, It was wrong web address, but I edited it already
btw, how can I report to you illegal use of your products, I have tried via our forums, but it seems you didnt get it.
02-15-2008, 04:04 AM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
I got them now , I just did not check the inbox. Trust me that is hard to follow as long as they are out of US there is nothing we can do about it. But thank you for the support. I really appreciate that!
02-15-2008, 04:21 AM
# 8 (permalink)
neddim
Sorry to hear that
But as least You can report illegal hosting to the hoster.
I am going to sleep now, as You know, it is late nate here now
Keep up good working man, and best
Nedim
02-15-2008, 04:32 AM
# 9 (permalink)
neddim
PS. Nisam vidio ovaj tvoj zadnji post. Hvala
BTW, imam neki centar za promociju i razvoj Interneta koji se od jucer zvanicno bori protiv Internet piratjerije u zemlji, pa sam rekao klincima da snjiraju po tim warez sajtovima i da kao prvo traze Youjoomla.
Cim nesto vide neka prijavljuju, a ja sto vidim tebi cu slati da mozes kao vlasnik da prijavis linkove.
E sad fakat idem da spavam, pozdrav