Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

My Front Page Module: Bug?

03-09-2009, 10:17 PM
# 1 (permalink)
rockerBgoode
I have a news oriented site, (I am using Joomla 1.5.8 and the latest php and apache). I have a main menu with a menu item named \sections\ set to a section blog layout, which has child menu items to it (for example: Health, Entertainment, etc.) set to category blog layouts. I have the My Front Page Module set up in the menu assignment area to show only when the \sections\ item from the main menu is selected. It shows up fine, but when I click on an article headline displayed in the module, the article shows up UNDERNEATH the material from the My Front Page Module even though the breadcrumbs has moved from \home>sections\ to \home>sections>health>health article.\ I want the article to show by itself when it is selected, and the front page module NOT to show once an article is selected. Is this a bug? How can this be fixed?
03-10-2009, 03:12 AM
# 3 (permalink)
jeff21up
Read
As mod CProject60 says a link to the site is needed, it is always best to include a link so that we can see the problem.
Jeff
03-10-2009, 08:04 PM
# 4 (permalink)
rockerBgoode
Website is on my localhost server on office computer it is not live yet. Im not the developer so forgive me if I am slow to understand things.
03-11-2009, 03:16 PM
# 5 (permalink)
rockerBgoode
Can you still help? It works correctly on a few of the categories with articles in them but not on all. On some I click the article title and the myfp module disappears and the article shows up fine, but on others the whole myfp module remains and the article shows beneath it. Also I have ten categories in a section I am applying the myfp module to and only eight are showing up.
06-08-2009, 09:22 AM
# 6 (permalink)
puntoitalia
Hi there I have installed your module on my site but it gives me an error on the frontend such as
"Wrong parameter count for preg_replace() in /home/mydomain/public_html/modules/mod_yj_booking/getmail.php on line 31"

I googled the error and it seems that many sites that use your module display same. I edited the file and there is nothing on line 31. please help..

btw, I'm using 1.0.15