Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] About Copyright removal

03-07-2009, 01:03 PM
# 1 (permalink)
rogerarn
I read a strange rule about paying twice, first for template and then for copyright removal. Im member in 4 big template clubs and this is the first time I have seen something like this. And it is not even there as an information on the Purchase page.
I want my money back or a completely other option. You cant even have this copyright option with YouJoomla on your site in a swedish context because the laws about publishing i Sweden is in preference with the publisher....

Roger
03-07-2009, 01:10 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
first we are not in Sweden , we are located in USA and there for we follow our publishing laws , as for \big clubs\ on all of them there is copyright removal notice , here is min one

from JA

Note: This restriction is applied to new memberships purchased on JoomlArt from 16 Sept 2008 only. All templates under memberships purchased before this date are not subject to this restriction.

You can remove JA copyright information with condition that you purchase Copyright Removal feature which is separated from your JATC Standard membership fee. With this package you can remove our footer \Designed by JoomlArt.com\ and changed it to \Designed/Powered by YourCompany\ as well as other reference to JoomlArt.com.

The Copyright Removal fee structure is as follows:

* Copyright Removal for 01 domain: USD40
* Copyright Removal for 02 domain: USD70
* Copyright Removal for 03 domain: USD90

you are right it should also be on signup page but you should first browse any website before the purchase , as or special arrangement , this is completely wrong place for any suggestions,

please do not double post
03-07-2009, 01:22 PM
# 4 (permalink)
rogerarn
I read that. It is against the swedish law to give information about what you are selling and giving information about and not telling about another cost which is not there. It seems on your purchase page that this copyright notice not even is an option.
You dont mention it. If I would have taken this further in Sweden you would probably have been liable for damages and been forced to pay money to me for trying to deceive me.
Im telling the truth. Such business methodology is not fair play.
Roger
03-07-2009, 01:25 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
there is no methodology or any wrong doing , I dont remember asking google, windows, or any software publishers for copyright removal or even have it as option ,

like I said you are right about signup page and no one has tried to trick you personally , it was simply not there , now is
03-07-2009, 01:27 PM
# 6 (permalink)
rogerarn
Im understanding what you are saying but you have me as a customer feeling deceived. And it was not obvious when you wanted to purchase that it is a difference concerning platinum and developer member in the case of Copyright notice.
Im leaving this with this remark. Have a good weekend.
Roger
03-07-2009, 01:31 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
I dont understand you , I said min twice that you are right and advised in first post how to handle things but you seem to be insulted for no reason. is it so hard for you to have that 1 link on your website ? if you dont want to buy removal than mask the link but keep it there