Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Youshopper

02-23-2009, 07:32 PM
# 12 (permalink)
apanou
Sorry Neo. But i have a couple suggestions for this template. The first is a for a plugin or module that will let us put a mini gallery to for the items. The next will be for a rating system to be associated with commentfor the items. If i need to be more specific let me know i will be
02-23-2009, 07:34 PM
# 13 (permalink)
neo
as you can see there is a slider already , as for rating that is all virtuemart functions which already has such plugins or addons, if you think about news item comments same thing , there are components for it already that you can use
02-24-2009, 02:45 AM
# 14 (permalink)
tonyg1
Hi Neo
Please consider designing custom Categories, Browse, and Fly pages if you havenít done so already, as VirtueMartís default Categories, Browse, and Fly pages simply just donít cut it. I believe by doing so will really set this template apart from all your competitors shopping templates.
02-24-2009, 11:34 AM
# 15 (permalink)
neo
yes tonyg1 we will sure do that , cant have something nice and clean being ruined by default virtuemart layout
02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
# 16 (permalink)
tonyg1
Nice one, cant wait.
02-24-2009, 11:45 PM
# 17 (permalink)
mae82my
It is nice and clean template but can we have some variety background color...the template is too white & plain. I know that you have put some color on the text, title, some button and icon but that is not good enough. Majority i see there still white & plain template...or should i say it is too clean...Well just my opinion...
03-01-2009, 03:12 PM
# 18 (permalink)
slowly
Hi Neo:

How is the progress? Any new screen shots?
03-01-2009, 09:44 PM
# 19 (permalink)
soniyasa
Hi Neo,

My sugestions, it will be great to have options for a dark/light background for your upcoming templates.

Keep up the good work!

Rgds
Soni
03-03-2009, 09:39 AM
# 20 (permalink)
hiveuk
One word....FANTASTIC.
Cant wait for its release, do you have a date?
Keep up the good work!