Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Try B4 Buying

02-20-2009, 01:39 AM
# 1 (permalink)
kozmik
I have purchased the movie template even though I know how to get it for free. You never know how safe the pirated stuff is. Having said that , I was attracted to movie studio simply because I am able to evaluate it and make certain it works as advertised. So far I have experienced troubles on various platforms that I have been able to work through on my own. It seems however that I am unable to get past the Movie Studio mod trouble of a blank screen no matter the playback type.

I have noticed there was a posting for how to fix that I assume but only for those who bought it. I respect the rules in place but cannot bring myself to justify purchasing something that isnt working while others express having the same issues but with limited help in the free \eval\ zone? I hope I am wrong here as I am eager to get this site up and going with the use of your products.

If this issue is related to a specific platform than I can settle for the advisement of using one over another. I have seen that this product does work at this link http://vidanatural.net/index.php?opt...id=4&Itemid=41
but with little documentation for troubleshooting and setup after the initial install I am cautious to proceed with purchase. Even though its not very expensive, the time to get it up running is more of the concern.

Regards
02-20-2009, 12:02 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
I will try to read between the lines here , no we did not make something that is buggy and gave it to you , I wish everyone would just be able to install it and that is it. component works no matter what version it is. and I am sure you missed this forum where I moved your post , it is for free version support, so to help you if you are using free version post your site link