Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

You Bumpit!

02-14-2009, 11:26 AM
# 32 (permalink)
mistermagic
Great , now registering the club
02-14-2009, 02:28 PM
# 35 (permalink)
kraker
I registered with this user although I made the suggestion , I use this username for \official/paid\ membership, 1 month free is good . Without doubt this is the best addition so far, to go even further this is one of the best and most useful joomla additions. Only this addition alone worth the membership.
There are many other missing additions in joomla, Im very surprised that some very very popular non-joomla scripts has not been ported to joomla by anybody. There are some extension opportunities there that everybody seems to ignore it.
02-14-2009, 03:21 PM
# 36 (permalink)
neo
all set kraker , 1 month plus, team cant wait to show you the end product guys,
it is V- day so we are taking small brake today to spend time with our loved ones
02-15-2009, 02:44 PM
# 37 (permalink)
apanou
Hello Neo How is everything looking? You think we will still have it today the 15 th.? please let me know
02-15-2009, 02:46 PM
# 38 (permalink)
neo
we had weekend of for V-day , back in now , finishing up , release should be tomorrow by 8pm when everyone is back from work
02-15-2009, 02:51 PM
# 39 (permalink)
apanou
Thanks for quick response as usual Neo i will install it tomorrow when i get home from work Good jobs guys
02-16-2009, 07:06 PM
# 40 (permalink)
apanou
Sorry to bother you that much Neo. But its now 6:00 Pm do you think that we will still have it today?