Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

You Bumpit!

02-08-2009, 03:57 PM
# 23 (permalink)
mistermagic
One more idea, the module could display top bumped articles based on category, top articles from all categories on frontpage and when you rae in a category to display top articles from only that category, maybe an option or something.
02-12-2009, 10:16 AM
# 25 (permalink)
tpmedia
when will the temp be ready for download
02-12-2009, 07:07 PM
# 26 (permalink)
albaroon1979
I think Youjoomla is going to be the best with such types of templates.
I have question please, Is it possible to request some small paid costumisation for \ Bumpit\ in the modules positions as I need to add module positions and to change current positions?
If u do not accepting such request . Who can help in this regard,
Thanks
02-12-2009, 07:33 PM
# 27 (permalink)
neo
@albaroon1979 what module positions? , custom work is closed , but we are not done so we might like your layout better
02-13-2009, 03:30 AM
# 28 (permalink)
albaroon1979
Thanks Neo,
I wish to add some module positions so the template will be more flexible. for example adding three three module positions at the top of the page before the news slide show will be very helpfull. and to create left position.
- I would suggest to include also the \ News Ticker\ .
- Suggest also to enable the horizantal text in the news slide show \ because some user prefer to use it instead of the vertical which hide a part of the background photo despit its transperancy.
Thanks
02-13-2009, 06:26 AM
# 29 (permalink)
apanou
Hello Neo today is the 13th do you still think the 15th dadeline will be met? if so i m gonna wait to redo my site.
02-13-2009, 02:46 PM
# 30 (permalink)
neo
we look ok with time frame ,

Youbmupit plugin 1.0 1.5 done
2 News sliders Done
Yj Newslash Module 2 done ,
3 Template colors done

Youbumpit module few more hours ,
next 2 days demo content populating