Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

You Bumpit!

02-04-2009, 01:32 PM
# 11 (permalink)
neo
scheduled release is 15th and 30th of each month , looks like we are getting back on course,
we are finishing the 1.5 framework layouts for better understanding , fast rendering and more user friendly commenting , that all should be done by the 5th , than we start cutting the mockup and finishing the 2 new sliders , you bumpit plugin is done and tested so that was 50% of job , we hope to be done before 15th , if anything comes up we will keep you informed
02-05-2009, 01:29 AM
# 13 (permalink)
scribess1
Neo...Youre amazingly talented -- this is beautiful really....Dee
02-05-2009, 10:51 AM
# 14 (permalink)
neo
thank you, but I cannot take credit for this alone, the full team was on for this one, designed by Hein , developed by Constantin , Silviu and me
02-07-2009, 03:04 PM
# 15 (permalink)
apanou
Neo do you know when its actually going to come out? i was gonna use the sportline for my site today but i like that on whole lot so i might just wait for it if is not going to to long thank you
02-08-2009, 02:45 PM
# 17 (permalink)
mistermagic
Hi, Im not yet a member but I plan to. I have a question, if you developed a plugin for \bumping\ why didint you make a module for top bumped articles with period of novelty, something like digg.com \top in all topics\ ? With only the plugin it seems incomplete, something like half of functionality.
I plan to use your next template, the plugin together with a module will be killer.
02-08-2009, 03:14 PM
# 20 (permalink)
mistermagic
Great, even if this module will come after the release it will still be very welcomed. I watch every joomla template released by you and other clubs for a long time, this will be no doubt a unique template, functionality will be alot. I wait for a long time for something like this, if the module will be released somehow then without a doubt I will purchase a membership. I hope you can pull it somehow.