Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Heres a double...Cover Flow and admin templa

12-29-2008, 03:59 AM
# 1 (permalink)
hqprinting
Heres a double wish...

A Mac-type (Leopard / iTunes) coverflow type interface used to let someone flip through portfolio work (jpg, png, html, etc...). I tried one a while back (http://www.weberdesignlabs.com/blog/?p=11), but never got it to work with J1.5.

A nice admin template that allows shortcuts to articles, modules, etc... as well as other features that may be more useful than the stock admin backend. I have only seen one admin template (from an un-named club), so this may be a pretty unique feature for your site.

Thats it for today. Thanks!
12-29-2008, 03:42 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
thnx , I know who has it and it would be kinda crazy to make a same thing , we might try something different , as for admin template no promisses