Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

another editor?

12-02-2008, 09:13 AM
# 1 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

I have read here somewhere,,(dont remember where) that someone recomended another editor, than the one who comes with joomla.

When Im putting images and text together, it is all ower the place and really hard to control where it is supposed to be,,Im getting tired of doing this,,since Im rather used to control this in html with tables.

If someone knows about an easy to use editor, that goes with joomla, please let me know.
(BUT it has to be ok to use it with the Multimedia box)

Thank you, O
12-02-2008, 12:46 PM
# 3 (permalink)
orion_
Thank you, this is much better, I can also do more with the pictures.

Nevertheless, Im in a bit of trouble controling the text. It looks ok in the editor, but when saved and on the site,,,it is like the linespacing is much to long, and the Title of the article is too far away.

When I put the read more button on,,,I like visitors to see the whole article, not only whats beside the \read more\. Is this possible?

I do not expect you to teach me to use the editor, but maybe you can tell me a little bit?

Bye, and many thanks anyway,

ori
12-02-2008, 08:47 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
top editor is introtext , if you enter anything in bottom editor that will automatically show read more link on front page