Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

How to get Tab Carousel to work like demo?

11-28-2008, 07:34 PM
# 1 (permalink)
chewbacca
Hi, I just love all your stuff and your demo site is splendid. I have a problem though with the tab Carousel. I have got that to work as I want, and I also want to display a picture just like you do on your demo site, in the Todays Pic tab. But I do not know how. I guess you are using the mbox somehow and I have managed to get that to work also, when I write an article, but how do I display an image in he Tab carousel that is not a part of any article, like you do ?

The demo I am talking about is the Sports Line demo.

I am not looking for a complete answer, if it is very complicated, but would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction...
11-29-2008, 03:03 AM
# 3 (permalink)
chewbacca
Im sorry I was not aware that I was breaking any rules, even though I DID read them beforehand. Having read them again, all I can think of is rule no 1...?

So the link to my site is joomla.hkaranas.se and I am running Joomla 1.5.8
11-29-2008, 02:48 PM
# 5 (permalink)
chewbacca
Thanks for the info! So if I understand the post right, I need to add the code listed at the end? Where and how do I do that? Sorry for my stupid questions, I am new to this and learn as I go.