Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

SOLVED - Comments in My Blog Template

11-25-2008, 05:59 PM
# 1 (permalink)
cmscardoso
Hello there. I would love to start my new professional blogging life, and i would love to use you MY BLOG template.
But, there is one question i must ask before signing to club membership.

I like all in your template, but instead of your comment plugin, i would love to be able to use Jom Comment, from Azrul.com (http://www.azrul.com/products/joomla...nt_system.html)
Will it be possible? will it be easy to costumize?

Best regards.
Carlos Cardoso (hope to be your next club member)
11-25-2008, 06:03 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
should not have any issues we have several customer who use it with Jom Comment , if you have problems let us know we will try to help , but again note that we do not guaranty that all 3rd party extensions will work and joomcomment is not js , css and xhtml valid,
that was the reason why we picked JoomComment 3.26 as demo
11-25-2008, 06:09 PM
# 3 (permalink)
cmscardoso
I don┤t know how to say this, but... awesome support. only five minutes to answer my questions. definitively, im the next member.
regards
11-27-2008, 09:40 AM
# 5 (permalink)
ben2
However . . . JoomComment 3.26 is not for j1.5 native yet (please correct me if Im wrong) pity . . .
11-27-2008, 09:53 AM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
it is not but still works perfect under legacy and since all our addons and templates work either way, with or without legacy, you will not have problems,

I think they are working on 4.0 with 1.5 native
11-30-2008, 06:07 PM
# 7 (permalink)
cmscardoso
As you know, i am interested in My blog template. Im just waiting till the end of the month (its today, i hope to get payed tuesday) to join to the club. I came back today, and i saw that the new template will be the second version of the My blog template. When will it be released? will i be able to see it after midnight (Portugal - its 10pm here, 2 hours left). Or, when will it be released?

Best regards