Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

IE and Tab Carousel Links

11-19-2008, 01:34 PM
# 1 (permalink)
tgentry
Im having issues with IE7 and the Tab Carousel. I have added links in tab2 of the carousel and when I use IE7 to click the links I get operation aborted. The links work fine in FF but not IE. Any ideas? http://www.scanaugusta.net
11-19-2008, 03:17 PM
# 3 (permalink)
tgentry
Here is a screen shot. If you click on any of the links for codes or frequencies this is what you get. I have cleared the IE cache and I also have tried it on another computer and get the same results. Well I cant upload a screen shot by your settings. but any how it doesnt work in IE. I will delete the links and recreate them to see if that helps. I just do not think all the links in tab2 and tab3 would be messed up.
11-19-2008, 04:00 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
the problem is not the module but the page it is opening and it is the flash module site videos that is possibly causing it or any of the flash modules you have , so you can remove your notice about template bug because it is not a template problem
11-19-2008, 04:03 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
or joomcomment either one of them, so if on frontpage everything looks fine with all modules than template works fine , different page will load same template files but if it is opening another component and bug comes up than it is another component issue
11-20-2008, 08:50 AM
# 6 (permalink)
tgentry
Well I didnt mean to sound that the template was buggy. I meant for it to be that I was aware that my site was having issues with IE. You were correct in it being another module. It was the jom comment. I have fixed it now and thank you for your help. I really do like this template and hope to keep using it for a long time.